Friday, September 5, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo


Today we went to Kangaroo Zoo with Auntie Steph and Aiden and Drew. Holy crap! we had such a great time! Okay... if you know Mason you would think he was screaming in this picture, but... miracle of miracles, he was screaming with delight! He loved it!!
Most of my pictures are blurry because they were moving so dang fast. I just thought all the blow-up dragons were so cool I just wanted to take their picture. But I love how Steph and Aiden snuck into the corner of the pic.

So.. I was holding Aiden and was trying to help Drew climb down from one of the slides when he launched into my arms and I lost my balance. I was trying to hold the kids up so they wouldn't fall and hit their heads so I didn't have any arms to catch myself with and down I went, all the way to the floor, where I cracked my head. Holy crap. I think I might have a minor brain injury. Maybe I'll be able to remember things better now.

Both Steph and I had major friction burns on our elbows. Ouch! But it was worth the pain. I wanted to keep playing but the kids were getting worn out so it was time to go.

Definately something we'll do again later.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! They need to open a place like this for adults. I want to play on all of them!

Stephers said...

WHAT A FREAKING AWESOME DAY! WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAD SO MUCH FUN. WE NEED TO DO IT AGAIN SUPER SOON. LOVE YA! THANKS FOR COMING ALL THE WAY UP HERE.

Stephers said...

P.S. I really hope you are OK! Thanks for taking the fall so my child survived. Oh, and thanks for saving my other child from being run over by a car. We totally owe you!