Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!

We celebrated Mason's birthday yesterday. He had a great time. He had a dinosaur themed party with a dinosaur cake that I made myself, thank you very much. He is my little sunshine boy and we love him so much. I'm so glad your mine! I love you Mason!


Last week we took the kids to the pool and had so much fun. I love it now that they are a little older and play so well together. As I am typing this, they are playing tag. Well, Mason is running and Tessa is following and they are both laughing. Mason loves his sister and they almost never fight. They were playing in the basement with Lillee and Charlie today and I heard Mason say "Leave Tessa alone!" He is very protective of his sister. He likes to play with everything she has but he usually will trade her something he doesn't want for whatever it is she has that he wants. She usually doesn't care and will just start playing with the new toy. I'm sure this will change in the future, but for now, I love having my two kiddos so close in age.








2 comments:

The Evans said...

jill that cake is awesome, Where did you go swimming that looks fun. Cute kids. Hope things are well.

angie said...

Very impressive cake! Happy b-day to Mason. Cute, cute kids!