Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mason starts preschool!

Mason started preschool on Monday! I can't believe it! He's getting so grown up! He will be turning 3 on the 21st, and I have been a little worried about Mason socially. He just is very shy. Our school district has a preschool for kids and I thought it would be great for Mason to get out there and be on his own for a couple days each week. So we started him up.

He looks so handsome with his little backpack. What a little stud!

Here he is getting off of the bus. He had a great time but was happy to see his Mommy. (kinda scary that he rides the bus but it is all preschool kids and they stay on the bus until their mom or their teacher comes to get them.)

Charlie goes to school with him. Oh my gosh, I'm so glad. I don't know if Mason would do it if Charlie wasn't there with him. But because Charlie's there, it makes it a fun adventure.

The bus driver is so sweet. She is trying to get Mason to look at the camera.


I love it. The first day I dropped him off at the school. I cried and sat in the hall peeking through the window in the door because I wanted to make sure he would be okay. But as it turns out, it was harder on me then it was on him. He loves school. And I get to have 2 hours alone with my sweet baby girl. I never get time alone with her. School benefits all of us!

4 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

What an exciting new adventure for Mason! He's so brave and such a cutie!

Stephers said...

I LOVE IT! He looks like he is having so much fun. What a little cutie. I bet you have loved your time with Tess, I am sure she hasn't quite figure out what you do with Mason during that time, since they are little buddies as well :) Can't wait to hang out again!

Annie said...

Ahh.. the first day of pre-school. Jacob started at four years, because I didn't know you had to enroll them like a whoe year early.. anywhoo, I bawled for two hours too, the next day we dropped him off, my two year old gave me a big hug and said, "mommy, are you sad?" Which made me smile. You are brave with the bus, I don't think I will ever let Jacob get on that bus... I know that's silly, but I am scared of the bus. He's probably not, but I am..

The Evans said...

He looks like such a big boy! I know it is hard when they start school. When Emery started 1st grade I waited and paced the house all day awaiting her arival. Now I love it and get things done. Stella sure misses her sister though. Cute family.
Lisa