Monday, January 19, 2009

photo journal

So... I am feeling the need to capture each memory. I feel like my kids have grown so fast that I won't remember all of their little quirks. This might be really really boring for anyone reading my blog, but... I'm doing this for me, not for you. This is my little blog journal. One of the people I blog stalk, (Amy, I'm copying you) is starting to keep a daily photo journal. I loved it and I think I will do the same. I just want to take a picture each day that sums up how I'm feeling or what I'm spending my time on.
Today as usual, it will be my kids. They eat up at least 23 hrs and 45 minutes of each of my days.
Tess jumped on Mason's Elmo bike today like she's been riding for years. She was so pleased with herself for being able to ride it she just smiled at all of us waiting for us to praise her. She didn't have to wait long.



And Mason ate his dinner. The few times that this has actually happened, it has definately made my day. However, after four, yes... four, accidents today in his big boy pants, I finally broke down and bought another case of diapers. I guess we'll wait a month or two and try again.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah Jill! Copy away! I am finding that my journal is a lot more work than I thought. I hope you are more diligent and dedicated than I am. It is fun to do and it will be cool to look at at the end of the year! Good memories!

Stephers said...

Cuties! They really are such beautiful kids. I am so glad to be related to them :) Mason will get it, he is still young! I love Tess's hair, it looks even longer than it did just last week :)
Hope to get together with you soon, when we talked yesterday I think your phone died and you can tell we have just been so busy to call each other back! I still love you though :)