Thursday, July 2, 2009

Splish splash

Yesterday the kids all played in the backyard and had a blast!! Auntie Steph was squirting them with a squirt gun and they all lined up against the fence to face the firing squad!


















Then they had raced down the slip and slide. Aiden loved it!


So did Tess.



Best buddy brothers.


The day before we went to the splash park.

Tess found a new friend who just happened to be wearing the same outfit!


She wasn't afraid of being a twinner, she knows how to flaunt her stuff.





This is my favorite picture. I love Tess's squinty smiles!

1 comments:

Stephers said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS. Can you send the ones of my boys to my e-mail.. So cute, thanks for taking those, I am silly and never bring my camera :) Love you, it was fun and we need to do it again soon :)