Monday, October 26, 2009

A few new purchases

In the last few weeks we have made a few fun purchases.  Both are from my favorite website, KSL.com classifieds.  The first is.....

Ta Da!!!!  A trampoline.  Just in time for that nice warm October/November weather.
When I was little, every birthday wish, every penny in the fountain wish, every eyelash wish was to get a trampoline.  We finally got one when I was about 12 or 13.  Even though the kids are so little, they love trampolines and I got this one for the bargain price of $75.(including the enclosure that I haven't set up yet) I am very proud of my thriftiness and happy to provide my kids with a little slice of heaven that I didn't get to enjoy when I was little.

I like how in these pictures, Burke swung the pants right off little flat-butt Mason.

Our next purchase was.... 

A trailer!  We have wanted one for awhile and in the fall, the prices tend to drop so we did it! Yay!

I can't wait till we can start using it, just a few.... short...   well maybe like... seven months away.




2 comments:

Stephers said...

Love the new purchases!!! Love the trailer, cannot wait to go camping with you :) My boys cannot wait to use the tramp!

Amy said...

I am so envious of the trailer! We have been wanting one for a few years and I just think it would be so much fun to have one! Your new purchases are fun for the whole family! I would be on that trampoline all the time if it were in my yard!