Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trip to Jackson Hole

We decided at the last minute to meet Val and Sallie in Jackson Hole this last weekend.  They were staying in their RV and we needed to get away.  In the past, trips with the kids have not been the best. But, I'm happy to say that, Woohoo! The kids had a blast and were really well behaved for a two and three year old.    finally.

The Tetons!

Val, Sallie and Bear at Jenny's Lake

Mason and Tess throwing rocks into the lake.


Daddy/Daughter


Tess getting "swings" from Grandma and Grandpa

Mason got to hold Bear's leash.  Holy crap was he excited.  Except the dog ran faster then Mason.  Mason was pretty much the one who got taken for a walk.

So excited to stay in a hotel and sleep in the same bed together.

They did great and we all had such a fun time!

I have to post some funny pictures that I love before I can't find them again. 
Here is Tess being silly again and dressing up in whatever she can find.  (P.S. Mason loves to be naked and is continually stripping Tess so she can be like him. My kids are nudists)

And I love love love this picture of my kids with their best friends Charlie and Lillee.  They have so much fun together and it shows in this picture.  Cute, cute kids.

                              

0 comments: