Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer's Here!

I have too many funny and cute pictures that I haven't uploaded yet so here's a quick update. 
First off, my kids got these goggles (Tess called them "gobbles") and they insist on wearing them in the bathtub. The picture of Tess cracks me up everytime I see it!
We had Olivia's blessng.
Here is my cute momma holding her.
I made a quilt for her and am very proud of the way it turned out!
Mason had his Small Wonders Preschool Graduation even though he still has another year of preschool. We love love love Small wonders!!
We have turned he backyard into an amusement park for the kids. Slip 'n Slide, Bounce house, pool, trampoline, and playset.  Are they spoiled or what?  At least they leave me alone with Liv for a few minutes when it's warm and they can play in the yard.
We took the kids to Jungle Jim's.  SO FUN!  Mason has asked to go back every day since we went. It has about 7 or 8 little kiddie rides and they loved it!  Watching these two drive around in the bumper cars was hilarious!!  They woud both give huge belly laughs every time they would crash into people.  They always wanted to ride together.  I'm so glad they love each other!  My battery ran out on my camera before I could take pics of them on the bumper cars!  Dangit!
Tess was all smiles until the horse started going up and down.  Then she was clinging on to Burke for dear life.  The only ride that scares her is the merry-go-round? What's up with that?
Every morning when Liv wakes up they run and get into her crib withher and sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"  It is the cutest!  They love their little sister.
Cousin Bailey's Blessing we got the three cousins together to take their first pics together.  Olivia is looking pretty chubby next to these two!
And my beautiful Tess!  What a cutie!!  She got potty-trained in two days last week !  Wooo hooo! 

2 comments:

Annie said...

Jill! Your kids are beautiful! I am so happy for you!
I Love the quilt too!

Tara Bennett said...

I'm so impressed with your quilt skillz. And how cute is that pic of the kids all together in the crib!