Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day weekend.  It was a cold and rainy Saturday and we decided to head for our indoor rec pool aka "the nemo pool."  (It has a fish slide that looks like nemo)
 The girls put on their sunglasses and were ready to go!


 It was Mason's first ever jump off the diving board without a lifejacket!  They don't allow you to wear life jackets on the diving boards or on the big slides. Kinda scary but He LOVED it!  He is such a fish! I couldn't even get any pics in focus because he would run and leap off of the end. He wouldn't hold his nose or anything!  He's better than me! (I always plug my nose.) Gotta have the goggles though.  He wants to see where he is going.



 Tess of course is also a fish!  She loves the water. She loves to dive under the water and never holds her nose either!

 Cute best sisters giving loves in the water
My beautiful Livy.  No fear of the water, just terrified of the life jacket.  Wonderful. :(  She is very brave and liked to lower herself down to the water until it touched her mouth and then spit it out like a fountain.  She also loved jumping into my arms whether I was ready to catch her or not. Typical Livy!  But she is beautiful.  Check out those baby blues!!!

0 comments: