Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to me!  I am so lucky and have the best kids in the world!

I have been so proud of my kids this week!  I need to do a quick update on what they are up to.

Mason has been in Soccer this spring.  He is not much of a player and gets frustrated because he never can make a goal.  Well, this week at his practice, the kids practiced stealing the ball from each other and it CLICKED!  All of a sudden he has learned how to steal the ball and his killer instinct has set in.  At his game on Saturday, He was stealing the ball left and right.  Even the other parents were asking, "What happened to Mason, He is great all of a sudden!"  It was so fun to watch.  I'm so proud of my little man.

I'm so proud of my Tess also!  She counted to 100 for me the other day in the car. She is doing so well in dance.  She is full of funny little comments.  For mother's day, she drew me a little picture of a mom and a baby and said, "See mom, this is when you found me as a baby in the forest."  ???  She is hilarious and so darling!

My little Olivia, well, she is a terror.  I just have to be honest.  She is so demanding.  She is obsessed with the color pink.  She has to wear her same ratty, pink, hand me down dress every day.  She has to have a pink spoon and a pink bowl and a pink cup.  Right now she is telling me she "want sit down your yap" it makes it hard to type.  But at the same time, She is smart as can be.  She just changed her demands to "want Nick junior"  Hello she is two!   What am I going to do with this child?

 Beautiful Tessa - 4 yrs old.
 Handsome Mason - 6 yrs old
Crazy Olivia - 2 yrs old (going on 24)
I am so grateful to be a mom.  I am so lucky to have been entrusted with these beautiful children and I can only hope that I'm doing a good job and raising them the way I should.

1 comments:

Haylee said...

such cute kids! Tristan keeps asking when his friends are coming over...his friends are your kids, ellie, drew, aiden and bailey! Thats exciting about Mason!