Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good Times

I'm trying harder to start to record the things we are doing everyday.  I want so badly to remember the moments we are having daily with our sweet little kiddos. 

Last night we got to go camping with our ward campout.  It was a quick little overnight and we weren't allowed to bring our trailer because there wasn't enough room in our spot. But... it ended up being so much fun.  Olivia was hilarious.  When she gets tired, she gets really hyper.  We all got in the tent and were squished shoulder to shoulder in the dark.  Olivia didn't know what to think because she always goes to bed alone in her room.  She loved the fact that we were all in this tiny little tent and thought it was time to wrestle and attack us all. Especially her daddy.  I loved laying there in the dark with my sweet little family listen to Tess prattle along about anyting and everything that comes into her head.  I loved listening to Mason repeat over and over that he loves me "this much".  I loved my little crazy 2 year old with her little blonde curls jumping and growling on us in the tent.  I loved to see my cute husband smile and laugh at his crazy children.  It.... was... the.... best.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good times indeed.