Monday, March 2, 2009

Security Blanket

The other day the kids were downstairs and being really quiet so I thought I better check on them. This is what I found.My cute Tessa loves her blanket and is always wrapped up in it. She loves to chew on the corners. She is continuely walking around with it over her head. She looks like a little pink ghost and I'm always afraid she's going to fall down the stairs with it. She loves loves loves her blanket. It was made for her by my cute friend Shanna. When Tess is unhappy she doesn't want her mommy to give her loves, she runs to her blanket and rolls herself up in it. (Luckily, I am her second choice.)Here is the front view. She was totally enthralled in Toy Story 2. A major favorite in our house.Silly Tess and her best friend "soft"



When she goes "Night Nights" , her "soft" is there to comfort her. My kids love their blankets.

1 comments:

Stephers said...

Such cute pictures of Tess with her "Soft". She is just darling, look at those beautiful eyes and lashes. Thanks for coming up and playing with us, it was really good to see you, even if we really didn't get to sit down and talk!